This disease is expressed in the appearance of the skin red spots that constantly bothers you, places, rashes, itching, that interferes with normal life. Complications of possible occurrence of the cuidam arthritico pain in the joints.</1_img>
Quality of life in people who have such problems are reduced. And although the General condition is that often not much worse; the normal way of life changes. This is a serious unaesthetic skin disease brings a lot of inconvenience, such as the inability to wear revealing clothing or sauna or beach.
In some cases, psoriasis causes suffering comparable to that of serious diseases, such as heart failure, acute hypertension, or postinfarction state. The risk is increased itching, whereas conpositis demere rapta cities appear difficult to sana sores.
The complexity of this disease is that it is almost incurable. All that is offered by the pharmaceutical industry in the recent times gives a temporary result. And measures, such as psychotherapy, vitamins and nutrition, which allow only a little to improve the situation.
The symptoms of psoriasis
- The appearance of the plates, the silver;
- The Peeling of the affected areas;
- Bleeding in areas where the skin is coming off.
This is a classic sign of the disease may vary, depending on the variety of the disease. There are several type of psoriasis, characterized by flow intensity and combination of symptoms.
Irritation and redness can form on any area of the human body, but in most areas of the lesions are the elbows, hands, back, knees and feet. Additional symptoms of psoriasis may be:
- In the detachment of the nail plate;
- The appearance of pits on the nails;
- Discoloration of the nail, a yellowish shade;
- Pain in the joints;
- The increased sensitivity of the skin;
Stage of development
Disease dermatologists usually divided into several stages. This is important because the disease often is chronic character. Workers have the opportunity to observe the course of the disease and to determine the correctness of the selected mode of treatment.
- In the initial phase is characterized by the recurrent deterioration, which is reflected in the appearance and enlargement rashes. Psoriasis early stages can be seen in the photo. The main evidence of progressive disease – the appearance of scaly plaques of red color, free of flakes rome. And the redness is spreading quickly, the scales do not have time to cover the entire surface of the inflammation.
- In the advanced stage. In this period, still a new rash, papules grow ibi. Originally appeared elements were turned off. There is a positive isomorphic reaction, when on the affected areas of the skin, the formation of new papules.
- The stationary phase. In this stage the rash becomes less, stop, that is a new panel, which is available to the papules do not grow. All the lesions are covered with scales, and redness around the rims of the plates are missing.
- Regression is the most important phase of psoriasis treatment, this suggests that a worsening of the illness to the rear, the treatment effective and to give you a positive result. The main task of this phase is to prevent re-aggravation. On the regressus stage, the panels are almost invisible, the peeling stops, on the sites of the injuries that might be caused whitish or brownish stains.
Sharing the stage of the disease, depends on the activity of the inflammatory process. In on the basis of the clinical manifestations of the disease, redder and more pimples the more active is the process. Activity of psoriasis visible on the photo.
Causes of psoriasis
A lot of people are asking, psoriasis is not contagious, or not? To get started is to understand the causes of psoriasis. Cannot be infected with a person via the common towels, hygiene items, or a handshake. Most often the disease occurs in young people aged 18-25 years.The main factors that contribute to the development of the disease, are:
- Genetic predisposition. The disease can develop in first degree relatives;
- A common cause of stress, emotional tension, severe emotional distress;
- Possible cause diseases of the endocrine system;
- Violation of metabolism, in particular the lack of silicon in the human body, vitamin deficiency;
- Intestinal diseases and viruses.
It should be noted that immune imbalance in the body trigger the appearance of the rash. This is a condition when the cells show aggression on the tissue, which is reflected on the skin. There is a direct link between the development of the disease and the situation in the intestine.
People who are a parasitic intestinal infection, are more susceptible to diseases of the skin. The agents of enteric disease with long-term existence in the blood, throw away toxins, which trigger the immune imbalance. The result is the psoriasis.
Methods of treatment of psoriasis
Many experts believe that this disease is almost incurable. A clear scheme for the treatment of psoriasis does not exist, each case is considered individually. Because psoriasis is a phenomenon little studied, is the main cause of its occurrence is considered to be the emotional overload, and immune disorders.
The most surprising is that psoriasis can suddenly disappear or appear. The logical explanation of this surprise medicine can not provide. How to treat psoriasis?
The first is to understand that the treatment must be complex. The first patient was assigned a drug of topical use. If the result is no, then connects to the medicine.Be sure, the complex includes:
- Accordance with the order of the day.
- A special hypoallergenic diet.
- Mental attitude, how to get rid of emotional and physical stress.
Non-steroidal medications to reduce inflammation are prescribed for problems with the joints in the composition has an active substance ibuprofen, which relieves pain. When serious violations are the special puncture of the joints.
Some forms of psoriasis are treated with paraffin applications, exposure. Inflammation in the progressive stage of the disease are also used grease, in the presence of infection prescribers, which contain antibiotics.
Good results show the treatment with laser phototherapy, cryotherapy. Psoriasis on the head is treated with the use of humilis-interest of the sulphur-salicylic compounds. After the transition of the disease in the stationary phase applies the ointment of psoriasis, the keratolytic effect .
Diet for psoriasis
Psoriasis treatment is always individual, but in any case it is necessary to establish a proper diet and clean the body of toxins, which cause the development of diseases. Correct diet and body detox – the key to successful treatment.
When drawing up the diet should be paid particular attention to the foods that contain enough vitamins and minerals. For the effective treatment of the body needs to do one of the following substances:
- Preparations containing silicon. This mineral is a sorbent, which removes all antigenic complexes from the body through the intestines. On the other hand, to take part in the improvement of the skin structure, which is important in this disease.
- Vitamin D and calcium. The fact that calcium, which is absorbed only with vitamin d Complex participates in the stabilization of cell membranes. Drugs are prescribed during the period of stabilization or remission.
- Fish oil. Inflammatory processes are always accompanied by cell death. Restore and maintain the immune system needs antioxidants. To restore balance, we recommend taking the omega-3 acids from fish oil. This is a strong aktioksidant, which help to deal with psoriasis.
- Lecithin. Skin cells psoriasis to actively die, for the reconstruction of skin requires the construction material — phospholipids, the source of which is lecithin. This allows to quickly arrest the inflammation and regenerate the skin.
Universal diet that is suitable for psoriasis does not exist. Diet should be discussed with the doctor. However, there are some General guidelines to menu planning. Pay special attention to foods that are not recommended for use during treatment.
Is abandon foods that can cause Allergies or lead to the development of the disease. It is advisable to reduce salt intake, completely eliminate, that is unlikely. It is necessary to exclude from the diet, fried, salted, preserved, smoked foods, foods containing preservatives, flavor enhancers, dyes.
The exceptions are sweets, sweets, all fast carbs. Strictly forbidden to drink alcohol!
The diet should consist of healthy food and beverages. Be sure to include in the menu, fish, lean cuts of meat to cook preferably without fat, roasted, boiled or stewed. You need to regularly eat fresh fruits, excluding citrus and strawberries. Daily drink beverages dairy-based drinks, herbal.The correct diet can help to quickly deal with such an inconvenience, such as psoriasis.
Treatment at home
In addition to complying with the diet at home people that have the disease, which should adhere to the following rules:
- Careful skin care. They need more protection, prevent skin damage, as all the rubbing and crack can become inflamed. This disease often occurs secondary to inflammation, which may lead to suppuration;
- For the period of treatment should abandon the use of cosmetics, nails, it is best to cut short, psoriasis are also suffer and become brittle and flake;
- It is not necessary to be under direct sunlight. You can sunbathe, but a short time. Prolonged exposure to sunlight can trigger a flare-up and damage the skin;
- It is necessary to exclude the impact of stressors and to guide efforts to increase the immunity. It is recommended to take vitamin, exercise, temper.
Psoriasis is a disease that is individual. Studies have shown that it is not transmitted from person to person. It is understood, that alone can not deal with, the disease is dangerous, improper treatment can cause various complications. It is not recommended during treatment to brush the damaged areas.Preventive measures for the prevention of diseases, which include the following:
- Refusal of bad habits. Smokers are more susceptible for the occurrence of the disease as non-smokers. The cigarette smoke lowers the immune system and toxins in the body, difficult circulation of the blood, which gives rise to the appearance of the panels.
- Medications can trigger the disease, it is a side effect of beta-blockers and of drugs which includes lithium. Before their admission, should consult with an expert.
- Maintenance of immunity. To avoid infectious diseases, timely treatment of colds and other viral diseases. In some cases, it is recommended to take vitamin.
For the proper care of the skin, keeping it in moist condition, is important. It is necessary to control the normal level of humidity in the room, to abandon the use of air conditioners that dry the air. The body moisturized with lotions, creams and oils after showering.
You have to carefully choose cosmetics, decorative cosmetics, must be of good quality. For skin care, it is advisable to use natural remedies. Damage the use of household chemicals, the home, the work must be performed in gloves, as chemicals that may also damage the healthy skin.
Water calms and cleanses the skin, water is essential for the prevention and treatment of psoriasis. In the warmer months can be used by pouring cold water, and in winter – to take herbal baths. So before the harsh washcloths and scrubs should be abandoned.
Clothes should choose natural materials, so that not deterioratus the skin and breathable. Ideal – things, from cotton.
Prevention of psoriasis requires special attention to proper lifestyle and diet, as well as the personal hygiene of the skin. If you implement the recommendations and keep your health, can reduce the risk for psoriasis to reduce the severity of the disease.