Psoriasis images at an early stage of development can help you identify the disease.
It is important to understand that in different people the disease can manifest in different ways - varying in intensity, activity, location of lesions, and other factors.
The first priority is to identify the symptoms, and then initiate treatment at the very first stage of psoriasis.
Early Stage Features and Symptoms
If you know the exact initial stage of psoriasis, you can begin treating the disease immediately. Early symptoms have signs that make it possible to treat early psoriasis even without seeing a doctor.
Yes, not everyone has the opportunity to see a dermatologist promptly in the early stages of the disease. Therefore, home treatment with simple means is suitable. It can be folk remedies and recipes, hormone-free ointments or hormone-free drugs.
What does psoriasis look like in the early stages of its manifestation? Pay attention to your skin condition.
The main signs of early psoriasis are:
- Rashes on different parts of the body, with bright colors and clear edges. Particularly susceptible to such rashes are areas of the skin that have recently been burned, cut, or hypothermia. The main signs can appear 7-14 days after skin damage;
- Peeling on the rash. They form in the center of the arrays;
- Itching. Psoriasis and papules gradually begin to itch. But not all psoriasis itch, therefore these symptoms are not common. It manifests itself in about half of patients.
Initially, the papules are in an early stage, ie pimples, which are very small. Their shape is hemispherical, and the surface is smooth and glossy. After a few days, the rashes increase in size and mild scabs form on them.
If you scrape these scabs of the disease and discover 3 characteristic phenomena, you can accurately identify yourself with psoriasis in the early stages.
- Stearin stains. The scales can be removed from the surface of the pimple very easily, even if you really touch them a little.
- Movies. The thermal film appears after the scaly layers are removed. The skin underneath is red, thin, and moist. The surface of papules is scaly, shiny.
- Dew. As you scrape and remove them, drops of blood will appear in their place.
Initial symptoms usually last for several weeks. During this period, it is extremely important to initiate effective treatment. If you ignore the disease, the papules can grow up to 3-8 cm, merge into a single whole and affect very large areas of skin.
Initial manifestations of psoriasis
The first stage of the disease process is accompanied by localization in different parts of the body. It is almost impossible to accurately predict where to develop psoriasis. But you can determine exactly how psoriasis manifests on certain parts of the body in the early stages of the disease.
Usually, they mostly suffer in the early stage:
How does psoriasis manifest on the body or other areas?
- Elbows.With ulcerative psoriasis, the image of the initial stage clearly shows that it is primarily a person dealing with the plaque form of the disease. The main symptom is a small red rash. The rash quickly becomes scaly. The skin is very rough.
- Legs.As is the case with elbows, small single erythematous papules form on the legs, increasing in number and increasing in size. Most often, the first papules are found in the foot or knee area. But in some cases, the damage affects other surfaces of the legs. Head
- .There are two variations of the lesion - the skin or the fur. The areas behind the ears and behind the head are the first areas to suffer. The papules that form on the foreskin are often accompanied by an unpleasant itchiness. The papules themselves are characterized by moisture and cracking.
- Dinh.The photo allows you to clearly understand that nail psoriasis is in many ways similar to the manifestations of fungus. First, longitudinal grooves are formed, or a kind of indentation appears on the edges of the nail. Then the disease spreads down the nail roots. Gradually, the nail becomes dull and visibly thickened. As the disease progresses, the nail gradually peels off, separating from the finger. There is a little comfort in this, so consult your doctor immediately. He will prescribe the appropriate drug for external and internal use.
- Face.Fortunately for many people, especially women, psoriasis of the face is a very rare form of disease. But if caught by chance, you can identify it by forming red papules on the eyelids, lips and nose, near the eyes and eyebrows. In addition, psoriasis can appear on the cheeks, forming a thin mesh. Psoriasis on the lips, tongue, and oral mucosa is extremely rare.
- Hand.If psoriasis affects the hands, their bent parts - the fingers and elbows - are often the first to be affected. On the surface, psoriasis on the hand resembles a wound. There are situations in which papules form on the surface of the palm. During the course of this disease, psoriasis often also affects the feet.
Psoriasis treatment techniques
When you find the main signs of the disease, you should immediately consult a doctor and begin to get rid of the disease. The problem for many people is that they start treatment late. And the treatment of psoriasis requires complexity, to work from within and without.
The essence of a complex treatment is to use multiple methods simultaneously:
- Medicines.The essence of it is medicine. All of them are divided into hormonal and non-hormonal. In the initial stage, only non-hormonal drugs are prescribed. Only in case the situation worsens and psoriasis develops acutely do you have to switch to hormonal drugs, antibiotics, and other medications.
- External impact.Here we are talking about the use of ointments, creams and shampoos. Also used are lotions, lotions, decoction and bath medicine prepared according to folk recipes. Ointment is recognized as the most effective treatment for psoriasis. In this case, the ointment is both hormonal and non-hormonal. As with drugs, use only non-hormonal ointments in the early stages. They are quite effective, but do not have a number of contraindications and side effects.
- Physiotherapy.The patient may be prescribed ultraviolet irradiation, PUVA therapy, power sleep or other inpatient procedures. Physiotherapy is the most effective treatment in nursing homes and resorts.
- Proper nutrition.It is very important to make changes to your lifestyle if the abuse of alcohol, junk food or tobacco leads to symptoms of illness. Usually, the exclusion of harmful products and getting rid of addiction, the person's condition is normalized and psoriasis is no longer a nuisance for a very long time. This is a proven fact.
In the early stages of a disease such as psoriasis, the disease can be detected and treated. This is the most beneficial scenario for the patient, as it takes a minimum of effort, time and money to prevent psoriasis.