Psoriasis on the hands is still not fully known disease. Pharmaceutical industry created means that 100% efficiency, to get rid of the symptoms of the disease. This files most often diagnosed psoriasis on my fingers. This disease is not considered fatal, but the special forms to a bunch of unpleasant symptoms for patients. Disease may cause complications, such as psoriatic arthritis, problems with the musculoskeletal system. Therefore, it is necessary to know what the psoriasis treatment of the hands of the first signs.
The type of disease
Pathology manifests itself in the different symptomatic pattern, depending on the shape of the course of disease and localization of lesions. To recognize the disease, it is important to know what distinguishes the one form from the other.
The psoriasis of the fingers. When the disease affected areas appear as small scales. The development problems of these areas become inflamed. The symptomatic picture is exacerbated in the autumn-winter period, when the human body lacks minerals, vitamins.
Lose hand. This form is diagnosed in 25% of cases. Typical symptoms of psoriasis of the hand – rough, the skin, the appearance of stains, the appearance is similar to the corn. The lesions are very itchy, which is the patient's discomfort.
Psoriasis on the palms of his hands. Risk factors for the disease include those who regularly experience physical activity. The first signs of trouble are manifested in the small patches covered with silvery bark. After that little arthritis papules bigger. In the absence of therapeutic interventions rash striking the lateral surface of the palm. Psoriasis that occurs on the palms, accompanied by regular itching which eventually can cause sleep disturbances, nervousness of the patient.
Artropaticheskiy type of problem – the most serious form of the disease that affects the joints. In the initial stages of the development of the disease affect the bone structure and the pathological process in the larger gaps. The characteristic symptoms of this type of disease – pain in the bones is not accompanied by abnormal spots on the skin.
Pustuleznyy psoriasis. The disease develops on the background of the infectious diseases, severe emotional stress, or hormonal failure in the body. Rash looks like small ulcers on the borders. Most often the rash area is located on the thumb and the little finger. This patient's general health.
Psoriaticheskaya eritrodermiya. Pathology manifests itself, in the background is the most common form of the disease, when exposed to the irritant. The difference between this type of problem from others that the rash spread throughout the body. eritrodermiya is happening against the backdrop of a sharp deterioration and inflammation of the regional lymph nodes.
Psoriasis is not contagious through casual contact. So the fear of infection of the patient is not worth it.
Causes of symptoms
The mechanism of development of psoriasis is still not fully understood. The doctors point to several reasons for the infection, and predisposing disease factors. One of the categories of the experts attribute the pathology of the autoimmune diseases of the body, the other to the hereditary forms of the diseases of the mind, the nervous system's functioning.
Among the causes of psoriasis are also noted:
- the weakening of the protective forces of organism;
- an unbalanced diet;
- bad habits;
- frequent stressful situation;
- moved, pathology, viral, fungal or bacterial origin;
- the changing climatic zones;
- prolonged use of certain groups of drugs, antibiotics, beta-blockers, antidepressants.
Predisposing factors to the event of psoriasis on the hands, excessive hygiene. Cosmetics, towel deprive the skin's natural protection, and because of the damage to the surface.
The development of the problem 4 stages:
- In the initial stage. The disease manifests itself in small spots on the hands. Papules have sharp outlines and smooth surface. Psoriasis in the initial stage is similar to the common warts on the hands. After a few days the rash woman starts to pull off. The early development of the pathology the papules are localized between the fingers, and then spread to other areas.
- Moving the stage. It should be noted that the appearance of new lesions on the skin. The spots become more vivid. The main reason for the appearance of this phase of the problem – minor damage of the epidermis.
- Stationary phase. The period is characterized by reduction of the clinical picture of the disease – stops the skin peeling, rash, bluish tinge.
- Regressivnaya stage. The main symptoms of period, no peeling of the skin, the absorption of the papules.
In the picture you can see how it looks on the psoriasis at all stages of development. If you suspect a problem, it is important to immediately consult a specialist, not to self-medicate. Identify this question also allows you to the typical symptoms of psoriasis:
- increased dryness of the epidermis;
- thickening of the skin surface;
- cracking efflorescence;
- the appearance of calluses elements in the center of the plaque;
- merging individual papules usually on the lesions.
The defeat of the nail symptoms vary psoriasis on the hands. The characteristics of the type of disease – the thickening of the disk package. Nail changes color, and it is through them that could be considered rash, framed by a bright red rim.
The patients interfere with psoriasis, eczema on the hands, although it is a completely different skin condition. The main difference is that the diseases that the of eczema the lesions are vague, this disease of the lesions borders.
The treatment of psoriasis, the hands should be under the supervision of a dermatologist.
The lack of symptoms for a long time does not mean that a full recovery. Experts believe, to correct the pathology that in the end will not work, however, can achieve long-term remission.
The treatment of psoriasis on the hands include:
- the use of drugs local action group (creams, ointments, balms);
- the medication is taken orally;
Many patients are wondering – how to treat psoriatic arthritis. The system for the treatment of this type of problem looks the same as the other types of psoriasis.
To relieve the symptomatic image, use the following cream for psoriasis:
- Hormonal. The main effect of the application of funds reduce the inflammation, pain, itching.
- Non-hormonal. Medicines relieve symptoms, without the side effects that can be used in the treatment of psoriasis in children.
- Homeopathic. Regulation is the problem, accompanied by severe reactions, the skin. Medication especially effective for damaged joints.
Preparations common actions
The drug suppression of symptoms be carried out:
- The antihistamines.
- The B-vitamins, C-E.
- The psychostimulants.
- In immunomodulation.
How to treat psoriasis of the hands of a particular case is determined by the expert. The doctor combines the drugs, so the best results to the application.
Physical treatment of psoriasis
Physical therapy is prescribed for all types of problems. Methods allow to reduce the symptoms worsening, prevent the development of consequences. To ease the problem's symptoms the patients usually prescribed:
- the laser treatment;
- radon baths;
- the application of the paraffin;
- raver in;
- PUVA therapy
Laser therapy promotes rapid regeneration of damaged skin. Manipulations are carried out under the supervision of the physician, which regulates the penetration depth of the beam. The technique provides the effect even in the advanced stages of the disease.
PUVA treatment is a combination of 2 methods effect on the affected areas to ultraviolet irradiation, fotosensibilizatory. A method to improve the therapeutic outcome of a new one. To achieve visible results, 20 to 25 sessions of PUVA therapy.
The main essence of the cryotherapy – the effect of the damaged areas low temperature. The method is used to reduce the number of plaques on the arms, or lengthening the duration of remission of the disease. Cryotherapy is recommended for patients who have frequent relapses of psoriasis.
The prevention or people's councils
Psoriasis of the hands manifests itself more often than other parts of the body. Recurrence is to be avoided, the symptoms should be kept of the preceding rules:
- the housework rubber gloves;
- use a moisturizing cream for the hands;
- avoid contact with the means that the aggressive chemicals;
- to consult a dermatologist at the first signs of psoriasis;
- give up alcohol and Smoking;
- to exclude from the menu fried, fatty foods.
To achieve long-term remission of the pathology is possible with the help of folk remedy for psoriasis. The main advantage of such treatment is minimal risk of adverse reactions. Therefore, the traditional recipes can be used to combat the problem both the child and the situation of women.
You need to list of the most popular recipes alternative medicine for psoriasis on the hands:
- Herbal tea of the mouth: equal quantity mix the nettle leaves, cranberry, marigold, horsetail. Herbal ingredients, fill with water (500 ml), mixed with 1 tbsp. the honey. Before starting such treatment, to make sure you're not Allergic to honey.
- Herbal bath. Based on St. John's wort, succession, and chistotela prepare the bath: a handful of each vegetable ingredient in a pan, then pour in 1 litre of water. The mixture boil on low heat for approximately 30 minutes, and then insist that it's good. Hand-dipped in herbal decoction for 20 to 25 minutes, and then dried them without using a towel.
- Ointment on the basis of birch tar is an effective way to deal with the ladon in-podoshvennyy type pathology at home. The drug prepared according to the following recipe: a small amount of ingredients is filled with oil. The ointment is applied to plaques unlimited number of times.
Even the rules for the prevention, will not work to forget what he looks like psoriasis. All methods of treatment – medication, folk, and physical therapy provided only temporary relief. The following are the rules to ensure that a correctly formatted schema therapy depends on the duration of remission of the problem.
If you have received useful information the article the treatment of psoriasis, and then follow her on social networks. Share your recipe how to treat psoriasis on the hands, and leave them in the comments to the article.
User reviews for the treatment
Light, Moscow: Psoriasis of the hands– the disease is incurable. Regularly replaced by periods of exacerbation and remission. The deterioration of the skin, especially after the stress, the consumption of grilled or smoked foods. Hormonal drugs are effective, but unfortunately not for long. The cream to relieve the symptoms of the disease, the prolonged, regular use. Combining the medication ointment, nutrition, peace of mind, you may extend the remission to the problem.
Tamara, Nizhny Novgorod: Cure psoriasis of the hands helps the following recipe: raw egg white rubbed on the injury several times a day. After using this device for a few days may increase itching and burning so the local treatment of the affected areas better in combination with antihistamines. Therapy can also Supplement the medicine containing calcium-D3. Visible results can be felt after 2 weeks of this order.
Anatoliy Samara: to avoid the psoriasis on the hands help simple rules:
- A complete rejection of alcoholic beverages, spices, sweets.
- Regular intake enterosorbentov 2-3 times a day.
- Ingestion of fish oil: 1 tsp three times a day.
- A full night.
- Treatment of damaged areas non-hormonal therapy
- Wash your hands with soap and water, which is tar.
- Use a moisturizing hand cream.
It should be noted that such events only allow the time to contain the manifestation of acute symptoms.