Psoriasis refers to the diseases, which are very difficult to manage. To completely get rid of the disease impossible. For quite a long time, scientists, doctors, that a lot of effort to find effective methods of treatment of lesions of the human body, which triggers the psoriasis. Today, there are more methods to relieve the patient's unpleasant symptoms. Effective way for psoriasis treatment they comply with certain events, medication or physical therapy. Only a comprehensive approach, and compliance with the rules of prevention to cope with the disease, and to achieve long-term remission.
What is psoriasis?
Many other addition to the dermatoses, one of the most common is psoriasis. Also in medical practice, the disease of the psoriasis. Pathology refers to the chronic skin diseases of infectious origin.
Ringworm appears as a red, pink spots, protruding above the surface of the skin 1-2 mm. The function of the psoriasis known as scales in the psoriasis plaques. Skin peel and rough. This process occurs due to excessively quick summary, cell division in the skin. A sick man's design, the new cells are ten times faster than the healthy.
Causes of the disease to the following factors:
- Genetic predisposition.
- Violation of the metabolism.
- Hormonal balance in the body.
- The weakening of the immune system.
- Severe hypothermia, or, conversely, the excessive influence of the ultra-violet light.
To date, all the reasons for the pathologist's just a suggestion. The nature of the disease so hard to find out clearly what provokes the disease is not yet possible. The treatment is mainly eliminate the symptoms and improve the general well-being of the patient.
The use of drugs
Effective treatment of psoriasis can't be without the use of drugs. All medicines in medical practice can be divided into several groups. These are the following:
Hormonal agents, or corticosteroids
Most often these drugs are available in ointments, creams for external use. Funds hormones composition of both advantages and disadvantages. On the positive side can be noted the rapid effect. Corticosteroids significantly facilitate the condition of the patient after a few applications.
The most common hormonal medications be used in patients who have severe, progressive form of scaly lichen. The milder type of the disease, these funds are not shown as they are, because of the habituation effect, many side effects.
The disadvantages of corticosteroids include the effect of the drug, as well as different side effects. The complications are the following:
- the appearance of edema;
- body weight increase of the patient;
- the increase in the level of sugar in the blood;
- increase in blood pressure;
- disorders of the Central nervous system.
Use the hormones only with prescription. Inadequate dose or time before the withdrawal of the drug may lead to many negative consequences.
The modern medicine treatment for psoriasis is not complete without the use of the vitamins. The development of the pathology of the patient can be administered a water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins. Fat-soluble vitamin a, E, D, a water-soluble folic acid, ascorbic acid and the b vitamins Also therapy of psoriasis often includes the vitamin D.
Effective methods of psoriasis treatment can't do without the use of drugs, which helps to restore the normal robot natural protection of the person. All preparations of this group are divided into immunosuppressants (immune system medicine), and excipients (immune system strengthening). Among the medicines suppress the natural defense of the body that is often prescribed with methotrexate. The strong medicine of a particular measure, and is often used for the severe form of the course of disease.
In psoriasis, these drugs help to normalize the natural defense function of the body, improve metabolism, help regenerate the damaged area of the skin.
The most effective treatment for psoriasis today, they keep the use of the different methods of physical therapy. The purpose of this technique is the elimination of manifestations of the disease to the patient's skin, improves the general health of the patient.
Today, PUVA therapy is considered one of the most effective method. This treatment over special equipment, which emit artificial UV-radiation. During a session of the human skin aktiviziruyutsya natural production of vitamin D3. Promotes the healing of the damaged areas of the skin to get rid of the psoriasis plaques.
To appoint course of treatment, session number of a doctor. Most often this treatment is performed in a hospital. The use of PUVA must strictly adhere to the amount of UV waves, and the duration of the session.
The use of the cold
Increasingly popular today, more and cryotherapy of psoriasis. This method involves the effective treatment of the disease cold. The action method is based on the creation of the body is in a stressful situation, the cold, in which spasm of the blood vessels, capillaries. This can be achieved through the following results:
- Elimination of the pain.
- The removal of the inflammation.
- The establishment of the trophic tissue.
- Normal psychosomatic condition of the patient.
The procedure includes the local effects of arthritis lesions in which the affected areas of the body specialist sends a jet of liquid nitrogen. This type of effect positive effect, promotes rapid recovery of damaged tissues.
The number of sessions is determined by the expert. It depends on the type of pathology and the patient's condition.
Psoriasis treatment a special laser
Data is hereinafter referred to as gas laser, ultraviolet radiation. With the help of special equipment it is possible to direct a beam of light to the affected skin. This helps to reduce the growth of arthritis lesions, to reduce inflammation.
The advantage of this type of therapy, the immediate impact on the affected areas of the skin while the normal skin is not affected. Excimer laser allows, to a particular wavelength range, which distinguishes it from conventional UV-radiation. After a few treatments of laser therapy, great improvement in the patient's skin.
Alternative treatment for psoriasis
In addition to methods of medical treatment, physiotherapy today is very popular, non-traditional way to get rid of the pathology. These are the following:
- The use of blue clay. This natural product provides effective action against many diseases. Clay cope with inflammation, makes the blood circulation, eliminate the swelling, redness of the skin. The treatment is enough to warm up the clay and apply as a mask on the affected areas of the body. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
- Quite good results are obtained if the usage of the mud of the Saki lake. Application of mud helps the blood supply, to establish the trophism of the dermis to remove the inflammation, as well as to establish the metabolic processes in the skin. When you apply the mud to your skin a lot of useful ingredients. This leads to an improvement of the tissues and healing of wounds.
- Works very well on the psoriasis medication on the basis of the tar. Tar ointment, promotes rapid healing of the plaques. For this purpose, the tar can be used in pure form, but you can also add to the variety of products. One of the most popular recipes for the ointment of birch tar, propolis. It is necessary that 100 g of product, place in a water bath. After the ointment is applied to the plaque for 20-30 minutes.
Unfortunately, to this day, does not mean that the permanently cure psoriasis. However, there are therapies that quickly and effectively remove the symptoms of the disease, and to achieve long-term symptom-free patients.