Since vitamin is directly involved in the metabolic processes, thus the total presence of the body is necessary. This is the reason why vitamins for psoriasis or prednisone together with a common treatment: this approach allows us to better the fight against this disease.
Indications vitamins for psoriasis
Psoriasis is a chronic disease, and the vitamins in the psoriasis is not only possible, but also very necessary. Useful vitamin ingredients promote the skin layers of the skin appendages, as well as improve metabolism, which is disturbed in the process of pathology.
Vitamins for psoriasis changes in the biochemical reactions that take place inside the body. To accept them it is necessary not chaotic, but strictly according to the prescription of a doctor as improper or excessive use of such medicines can worsen the disease.
Mild psoriasis can be enough vitamins, which enter the body with food. If the doctor deems it necessary, appoint a complex or individual vitamin preparations.
So, what vitamins to drink for psoriasis?
The vitamins, recommended for the psoriasis can also be divided into two groups:
- Vitamin, several fat-soluble, which include lecithin, retinol (Vitamin. A), tocopherol (Vit. E), cholecalciferol (Vit. D).
- The vitamins a number of water-soluble vitamins, C, B, vitamin C, folic acid.
- The most convenient, most common form of vitamins in the psoriasis patients is considered a tablet. These are simple, easy to prepare, the life span is usually the longest.
- A convenient alternative to tablets or capsules – usually in a capsule made of fat-soluble vitamins.
- The powdered form, no less comfortable, but rarely used form of vitamin preparations.
- Solutions for oral or injectable usage: available in ampoules, bottles, sometimes together with the solvent.
The names of the most important vitamins for psoriasis
Vitamins for psoriasis is prescribed according to different therapeutic schemes. In severe cases, or intravenous drug is relatively easy oral. The standard duration of treatment less than one month: in this case, in addition to the vitamins in a capsule, tablet or injection to keep the enriched diet.
The Vitamin D in the psoriasis is a real advantage, since such properties:
- accelerates the healing of tissues affected by psoriasis;
- increase the calcium, phosphorus metabolism;
- it improves the absorption of micro-elements;
- in combination with other vitamins strengthens the immune system.
The patients with vitamin D psoriasis, or can be used as external ointments.
Vitamin D synthetic internal organs under the influence of ultraviolet irradiation. In addition, this material contains:
- the milk, butter;
- the fish of the sea;
- the vegetable oils;
- to the egg yolks.
- The B-vitamins psoriasis appoint a physician as the dosage of such vitamins is difficult to determine.
- Vitamin B1 helps to set the metabolic reactions to determine the function of the nervous system, activate the endocrine process, as well as the health of brain cells. Vitamin B1 can be obtained from the products. There's a lot of meat, liver, nuts, seeds, cereals.
- The B2 Vitamin psoriasis not only stimulates the metabolism, but also helps the tissues to be repaired and renewed. In general, vitamin B2 is administered intramuscularly, however, a greater quantity can also be obtained from foods: mushrooms, white meat, cheese, hard cheese.
- The B6 Vitamin psoriasis especially helpful. The basic ability of the stimulation of lipid and amino acid metabolic processes, activation of hormone synthesis and improving the quality of hemoglobin, recovery of nerve cells. In addition, vitamin B6 removes from circulation the excess cholesterol. Vitamin a can be used in the form of intramuscular injection, as well as food: nuts, fish, white meat.
- B12 Vitamin psoriasis carried out a number of important functions: it helps the blood flow-forming process, stabilize the nervous system, improves liver function. Usually, vitamin B12 injection is prescribed in combination with calcium gluconate. The additional nutrients can be obtained from meat products, liver, or fish.
- Vitamin E psoriasis is simply irreplaceable:
- it is considered a natural antioxidant;
- improves oxygen delivery to the tissues;
- speeds up the regeneration of the skin.
Standard intake of vitamin E – oral, 300 to 400 IU. It is recommended to combine the vitamin E.
Extra vitamin E can come to the food: nuts, fruits, dried fruits, vegetable oils, fish, cereals.
Ointments of vitamin D for psoriasis
Very common external medicines, vitamins. These are applied directly to areas affected by psoriasis.
These medicines include ointments of vitamin D, has unveiled the active ingredient, a synthetic analogue of natural vitamin D3. These creams inhibit the proliferation of epithelial cells, accelerates their morphological differentiation, and this property is essential in the treatment of psoriasis.
The replacement of the calcium calcipotriol is much smaller the effect is, unlike vitamin D3. Ointments applied to the skin morning and night. The effect can be detected 10-12 days of treatment.
Ointments of vitamin D is not compatible with the same skin area products which include salicylic acid.
The Vitamin psoriasis of the nails outwardly
Vitamin A can be used not only inside but also outside – in the applications or in the form of creams, to increase the favor several times. Because the molecular weight of vitamins, that penetrate the underlying epidermal layers, which contributes to the rapid restoration of tissue.
Retinol is included in many cosmetic, medicinal creams, ointments. This vitamin substance and replace the collagen supply to the skin, promotes regeneration.
Vitamin A oil solution may be to buy a regular pharmacy. Applications vitamin psoriasis applied regularly for 1-2 months further break of 2-3 months. Such a treatment allows to achieve excellent results: your nails are cleansed, the skin is tightened, smoothed.
Consistently practice external application of vitamin a is not an overabundance of substances harmful to the body can cause an allergic reaction.
The Vitamin complex is a combination of nutrients provides the whole needs of a person suffering from receiving. Vitamins for psoriasis a direct positive impact on the processes of tissue metabolism, improves general and local immunity.
Retinol (V.) improves fat metabolism reaction cross-body fat oxidation, and enhance the metabolism of substances, which participate in the structuring, epithelial.
Vitamin B-group elimination, the signs of inflammation, degeneration of tissues, increase circulation, stabilize the function of the nerve cells, and overall, the acid-base balance, take part in metabolic processes.
Ascorbic acid is the active participant of oxidation, reduction, biological processes. Vitamin C directly affects collagen production and the formation of a cell structure, the amount of hemoglobin in the blood than red blood cells, biological synthesis of catecholamines. Ascorbic acid neutralizes the negative effects of the free radicals, protecting the cell membranes from harmful effects of the cross-oxidation processes.
Tocopherol – vitamin to maintain your youthful skin and appendages regain tissue elasticity, and hydration.
Metabolic transformation of retinol in the liver, the substance is released to the serum. Transportation due to the globulin, warning filter, the drug by the kidneys.
Thiamine (V. B1) is absorbed in the 12-duodenum, the small intestine. Tissue distribution is good. .
Ascorbic acid is absorbed in the intestinal canal. Absorbed vitamin is transported by the plasma, accumulates in the glandular tissue. The level of ascorbic acid in the tissues, the blood, the cells many times greater than the level of the drug in the serum.
The use of vitamins for psoriasis during pregnancy
Pregnant women beware, as the lack of vitamins in the body, the overabundance. Both may adversely affect the fetus and the health of the future baby.
That regular vitamin a during pregnancy is not recommended– that the doctor will insist on the reception. As a general rule, pregnant or nursing patients with special vitamin formulations, dosages which are selected according to physiological period.
Any vitamins for psoriasis during pregnancy, including the permitted shall be agreed with the doctor.
Vitamins for psoriasis is not recommended:
- when high likelihood of developing Allergies-vitamin drug;
- the severity of lesions, liver, kidney;
- when I was diagnosed the overdose of vitamins within a multivitamin complex.
Side effects of vitamin psoriasis
In those cases, individual hypersensitivity may develop allergic reactions to the vitamins. This reaction is shown as:
- skin rash;
- redness of the skin;
- swelling of the skin;
- enhance the itch.
If any of the following symptoms, then the vitamin should be discontinued and consult a doctor.
It is sometimes possible staining of urine intense yellow – this is normal, you don't have to the termination of the vitamins.
The method of application and doses
Usually, vitamins for psoriasis to immediately after meals or 10-15 minutes after. The dose is determined, depending on the specific drug, the average is 2 film-coated tablets (tablets) per day.
Duration of therapy, of course, vitamins for psoriasis is determined by a doctor an average of 1-2 months. The daily amount of the drug may be increased or decreased at the recommendation of the treating physician.
The overdose cases are the vitamins for psoriasis is not registered. Allowed the development of dyspepsia symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache, lethargy, drowsiness. In this case, stop taking the drug, and start symptomatic treatment.
Interaction with other drugs
Ascorbic acid, vitamin of psoriasis, may increase the effects, side effects of antibacterial sulfonamides.
Other drug interactions vitamin remedies for psoriasis, was observed.
Vitamins can be stored in the normal room temperature in a dark place, the limited access to the children.
The expiration time is the most vitamin – 1-2 years. This information must be indicated on the packaging, to the specific complex.
Vitamins for psoriasis could not apply the expired retention time.