It's been a course of treatment, the period of remission. Plaque is missing, but often remaining patches of psoriasis, similar to the pigment.
Skin relief, usually does not change, i.e., no dimples, or scars, but the red, blue, black, or white stains can spoil the appearance of, or disturbing the patients.
The nature of dark, white stain psoriasis
According to scientists, the traces of the psoriasis plaques arise as a result of the active measures for the cytokines Il-17-TNF-alpha.
If a recurrence of the psoriasis is in full swing in the area of plaques is active inflammation, the melanocytes, inhibit the process of melanin production.
Studies have shown that in the period of exacerbation of the inflammatory process, the number of melanocytes exceeds the norm by 2-3 times.
- The decrease of the inflammation, the melanin begins to be produced, as the number of melanocytes decreases.
- They produced more than usual, and this leads to dark consequences of the spots of psoriasis.
- The white patches. The melanin production is interrupted, is not restored.
- The skin in this place can't be painted.
As a general rule in the absence of exacerbation in the same place for a long time, pigmentation go away by itself, if the production of melanin becomes normal.
Blue, red spots
Many patients complain that remain after the treatment, traces of red or blue.
This happens for a simple reason: inflammation, psoriasis cannot be cured until the end, just muted.
You don't know how to remove the red patches of psoriasis? Just continue to smear them with the same tool, which was used to the decline. In particular, it is often the red pigmentation remains on the treatment:
- For more information, ointment.
- For more information about the zinc paste.
- Camphor ointment.
If nothing helps, then consult a doctor, how to remove red spots of psoriasis.
For those who doubt, help the folk medicine.
How to get rid of spots
The popular method recommends that a simple but effective recipe to lighten pigmentation:
- 50 ml cucumber juice + 5 drops of hydrogen peroxide (3%). RUB through a day. Generally used for dark pigmentation.
- Homemade apple cider vinegar. That soaked cotton or gauze for 10 minutes. It also helps the blue spots.
- Marshmallow pharmacy in the form of an infusion to apply to your dark areas to lighten.
- Perennial bright spots of psoriasis may be removed surgically by transplantation of melanocytes. The method advises to use the juice of the leaves of the leguminous plants, as well as the juice of the stems of the figs. RUB into the spot light for a few minutes.
- Light stains can be removed using tincture of rhubarb. Smear 3 times a day.
Some people will help to eliminate the dark pigmentation tanning under the sun or in the solarium, else this method does not work.
Only solution is to eliminate the year, spots on the psoriasis is not found, as the treatment of the disease. Here the great role played by characteristics of the individual organism.