Skin diseases are usually manifestations of the internal problems of the body: impaired immunity, the diseases of the vital organs, intoxication, stress. That's why therapy often takes years, such diseases as psoriasis, is still considered incurable. However, there is good news...
When talking about the impossibility of a complete cure for a disease, which means that it manifests itself in varying degrees throughout life. To these symptoms are rare, not causando serious discomfort, modern medicine is strong enough.
What determines the choice of the treatment of psoriasis
The psoriasis is a chronic skin disease which can be due to various reasons. Diagnosed at any age in people of both sexes, although most often detected in the periods: 16-22 years 57-60 years (the so-called age peaks). According to the world health organization is suffering from receiving 4% of the population in the world.
Another name for psoriasis — psoriasis. The disease manifested on the itchy spots or plaques pink, covered with silvery scales. Rash localized to the knees, the elbows, the scalp, the hands, the feet. A special form of psoriasis affects the nails.
Unlike other types of lichen, psoriasis won't spread from person to person, but probably an autoimmune nature. The treatment is primarily for the diagnosis, the reason why the body starts to attack its own skin. Such reasons may be:
- genetic predisposition (approximately one-third of cases);
- endocrine diseases;
- reaction to the drugs or overdose on them;
- damage to the skin injuries or inflammation;
- the stress;
- infectious disease (flu, sore throat);
- the alcoholism;
30% develop psoriatic arthritis (PSA), which often leads to disability. To avoid such severe complications, to diagnose psoriasis and begin necessary treatment as soon as possible.
Modern approaches to treatment
The treatment can be individual complex, therefore, can not be general, on all systems, because the event, development of psoriasis can be very influenced by many factors, including the psychological state of the patient. Usually several methods — ranging from fine, superficial, and gradually increase the therapeutic effect of the different systems of the body. However, this does not solve the problem, associated diseases, which are detected more than 50% of patients with psoriasis, and can aggravate the clinical picture, for example, inflammation in different parts of the gastro-intestinal tract, ENT organs, urinary system, as well as high blood pressure, diabetes. Requires the experience, the knowledge, the doctors have more medical areas, but is often high efficiency of the individual methods, alternative treatment. Thus, the popular approach of Tibetan medicine, which optimizes all the vital processes in the body, the first procedures.
Methods for the effective treatment of psoriasis
The psoriasis is known since antiquity, so the treatment is based on the long observations of the patients. It was established that the relief, the status will contribute to the administered exposure to sunlight, good nutrition, stress reduction, prompt treatment of infections, debridement large lesions of lichen. This information is found in the application, the development of the different types of therapy.
It takes at least six weeks, and is primarily external. Basically, drugs prescribed for psoriasis or strong, a number of side effects. The appearance of nausea, vomiting, impaired vision, dizziness and other symptoms should immediately seek medical help.
- Medications, vitamins D3 and E. Ointments that a dermata tropic, anti-psoriatic action containing analogue of vitamin D, calcipotriol , tacalcitol, calcitriol and A vitamin is-sicut funds. Contraindicated in children, pregnant women, should not be more than 20-35% of the surface of the skin. The combination of drugs with each other, as well as vitamins may increase the therapeutic and side effects. Taking this into account has developed a balanced combination of external resources, which contains a complex of retinol palmitate (vitamin A), alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), ergocalciferol (vitamin D2).
- Immunosuppressants (immunosuppressive). These include drugs such as methotrexate , cyclosporine, leflunomide. Side effects can affect the kidneys, pancreas, liver, as well as the expressed arterial hypertension, tremor, weakness, headache, skin reactions. Anti-inflammatory effect, reducing the autoimmune effects.
- Corticosteroids. Hormone therapy in the form of ointments, creams, emulsions, gels. A powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic, anti-allergy activity. Assigned as a single-component external preparations containing glucocorticoids, long-acting III–IV class activity — list, betamethasone , triamcinolone, exposure, methylprednisolone, in combination with other active substances — antibiotics, salicylic acid, urea. The administration of steroid drugs within the psoriasis didn't order due to the probability of the effect of the cancellation: first, there was a significant improvement in the health of the patient, but drug treatment after becomes worse than before treatment. The main idea of the glucocorticoid therapy in the performance of the maximum therapeutic effect with the smallest possible doses.
- Innovative products. Mainly abroad, but the high cost. You have to understand that the immune system suppression usually leads to frequent respiratory tract infections, diarrhea, nausea, chronic headaches, and therefore the absence of improvement after five months of use of the above drugs overturned.
The effects of light, sound, or electrical current of the various frequencies are widely used in the treatment of psoriasis, and gives a minimum of side effects.
- The UV-radiation. An effective simulation exposure to the sun, which can be solved in the clinic, the Solarium or in the home. It is important to harmonize the duration, frequency of treatments the doctor separately, not exceed them. A side effect of aging of the skin, the appearance of malignant tumors.
- The use of narrowband UV-b treatment with a wavelength of 311 nm. An innovative method in itself. The course of treatment of 2.5 months, if the duration of a procedure in a few minutes. Procedures are assigned three times a week. Shown marked clinical improvement lasting remission up to 2 years.
- Ultrasonic treatment. Anti-inflammatory, resolving, analgesic, anti-pruritic effect. There are no contraindications, but I don't use the psoriasis on the scalp.
- PUVA. Photochemotherapy effective in lesions of the scalp, palm, sole. The rate of 15-25 procedures local UV radiation, a duration of 3-4 hours.
- Electro sleep. The treatments aim to improve the condition of the nervous system of the patient in those cases where there is a strong stress factor. Exposing the brain to weak, pulsed current patient artificially immersed in the dream. The course can range from 12 to 30 sessions lasting 30-40 minutes. Turn off the unit immediately after the patient is asleep, awakening occurs independently, safely.
- Laser therapy. The course is 7-9 procedures lasting no longer than 3 minutes. Laser-radiation, normalizes, restores the skin, prevents the formation of new lesions. Remission duration of at least one year, as well as the complex treatment of psoriasis, it doesn't bother the patient for several years.
If you order the physical therapy, it is important not to miss treatments, not to reduce, but not increase their number, in its sole discretion.
Rarely used because it is an additional stress on the body, but in certain cases, significantly improve the patient's condition.
If the psoriasis appearance associated with sui's elite, the body, the running, the large intestine, exposed to Martynov. Surgically restored, the integrity, the special valve between the small and large intestine, which performs the protective properties, blocking the path of the pathogens. This is after the plastic surgery marked relief to patients with not only psoriasis, but also allergies, bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis, peptic ulcer.
Also surgical methods are used for nail psoriasis: nail removal can't solve the problem, and in its place will grow a healthy nail plate.
Spa treatment in the warm sea or mountain climate, the Sunny season has a beneficial effect on the patients condition psoriasis. The most popular coast of the Dead sea (Israel, Jordan), the mountains, the Tour (Uzbekistan). Particularly effective is the combination of the favourable climate, and of course the thermal baths.
Being overweight is one of the trigger factors of psoriasis, also, if the disease is often marked cases of fatty degeneration of the liver. Diet requires total abstinence from alcohol, fatty, spicy foods, reduce the intake amount, flour, sweets. The main food should be milk, meat, plant products, useful fish. If the patient's entire life, even in isolated cases, allergic reactions to certain foods — such as chocolate, citrus fruits, honey — these are also deleted.
The patients with psoriasis is not valid any poisoning related to lifestyle: Smoking, alcohol consumption, eating fast food, work in the hazardous industries, the use of caustic household chemicals. The site should monitor the frequency of cleaning, the dust and the pet hair does not provoke allergic. Reducing stress, healthy sleep, time to rest, walk in the fresh air will do you good for the patient of psoriasis.
Diet correction lifestyle — deceptively simple treatment. If the list of restrictions is too long, the effect of depressing the patient, will not be beneficial. One should distinguish between the domestic drunkenness, alcoholism, ad hoc Smoking, nicotine addiction, promiscuity, food cravings, harmful products due to hormonal disorders. The presence of a long-term bad habits that require further diagnosis, the treatment, the consequence.
The traditional methods
Home relieve psoriasis, patients often resort to the traditional antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiburn. This is a different creams and lotions on the basis of birch tar, solido, copper sulphate, warm bath, herbs (celandine, succession) or salts. The components are purchased separately, and mix according to the selected recipe, or buy at the pharmacy ready ointment, herbal or bath. The side effects are usually minimal, but the therapeutic effect is pronounced weakly. These methods can be used as an extra in the complex treatment of psoriasis.
The approaches of Tibetan medicine
Tibetan medicine works in the treatment of psoriasis in a number of areas:
- cleaning the lymph, blood, liver, biliary tract;
- normalization of the metabolic processes;
- increased immunity;
- on the harmonization of the psycho-emotional background;
- remove the skin, itching, burning.
To achieve these objectives, the various types of acupressure therapy (acupuncture, moxibustion), massage (acupressure, vacuum, hot stones), a complex herbal (coffee, creams, compress, bath). Unlike the Tibetan medicine — soft suspendisse libero effects on the body on a deep level, which allows you to treat the causes of psoriasis the first procedures, which usually offers you European medicines. Susceptible to the methods of Tibetan medicine the patients receive in a few weeks, the effect is similar to a long-term, comprehensive treatment in European clinics.
The psoriasis is a disease that requires an individual approach, without having to chase the quick results. A qualified health care provider when therapy will be guided by the data specified, and, if necessary, perform the appropriate settings of the frequency, duration, and orientation procedures. The different periods of life, depending on age, hormonal, chronic diseases, conditions, work, life, some methods may lose effectiveness, or others to lobby. Discipline, correction lifestyle, calm, trust the doctor to help the symptoms of psoriasis is rare and minimal.