Psoriasis refers to the non-infectious dermatological diseases, the chronic, of course. Pathology of a repetitive nature in the form of is manifested skin lesions.
Psoriasis on the head not present a significant risk to health, but often provoke the development of psychological complexes will be the reason that the social isolation of the patients: indeed, this part of the body is always in mind, attractive bark, you can't hide from others. The disease can occur in people of any age but is more common in young people.
The causes of the disease
The specific causes of psoriasis scalp not yet been identified. Today there are several theories about the origin. In accordance with one of the most popular two varieties of the disease:
- The first develops due to injury of the immune system hereditary nature. This form appears mainly to 25 years.
- The symptoms of psoriasis the second type occurs in the middle age group of 37-40 years or older. This form often affects the nail plate, joints, very rarely the scalp.
Proponents of the theory claim that the disease can develop only due to violation of the functioning of the immune system due to the impact of different factors:
- the stress;
- a bad diet;
- infectious diseases;
- cold climate;
- the intake of alcoholic beverages.
A well-known fact, that alcohol worsens the psoriasis.
The severity of the disease, the disease also affects the use of certain products: vinegar, chocolate, pepper. According to this theory, psoriasis is considered a systemic disease. This means that since serious irregularities in the functioning of the immune system pathological process, the hair on the scalp can spread to the internal organs or tissues that psoriatic arthritis.
Supporters of the existing theories agree on one thing: psoriasis is a multifactorial disease and its development is due to several reasons. The most common of them:
- violation of metabolic processes;
- endocrine disorders;
- immunological shifts;
- the presence of foci of inflammation in the body;
- infectious diseases;
- hormonal status changes – that's why it's important in adolescence, in pregnancy, or the onset of menopause;
- injuries leading to impairment of the skin of the head;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- nervous tension;
- the stress;
- prolonged exposure to cold on the skin;
- the effect of the toxic compounds;
- the medicine;
- the bad habits.
Localization of lesions in the head
Psoriasis on the scalp the most common form of the disease. You can find more than 60%. If not treated, the pathology often becomes more serious. Arthritis lesions local primarily on the following sites:
- under the skin, the ear, the earlobe;
- the frontal of the head;
- the back of the neck;
- farewell to the hairy part.
Form of the disease
This looks like a nasty disease depends on the stage of the pathological process. The psoriasis occurs in two forms:
- easy main manifestation is the appearance of the head with small isolated lesions, covered with thin scales of small size;
- hard – psoriasis affects the scalp completely, the size chart is much larger, much thicker than the mild severity of the disease.
Within the pathology of several stages:
- Progressive, in which new elements, as well as the existing rash spreads to the periphery (the so-called phenomenon, Keb).
- Standing in this phase is not observed the appearance of new pathological elements, however, the old, don't go away.
- Regression, during which the symptoms of psoriasis scalp gradually disappears, and is replaced by lesions devoid of pigment spots.
Depending on the season of the manifestation of the disease to distinguish the autumn, the seasons between summer forms.
The symptoms of psoriasis on the head
Early signs of psoriasis of the head of arthritis lesions. At first, the rash manifests as papules pink, sometimes rounded, covered with small scales. A characteristic property of these papules with peripheral growth is accompanied by plaques formation.
- In the early stage of the disease is not observed the expressed clinical symptoms. Patients generally no complaints.
- The development of this pathology leads to easy peeling, which is accompanied by skin itching and irritation.
- The next stage is characterized by the accession of the inflammatory process, increased itching, irritation.
- Scratching the skin causes the appearance of small cracks, abrasions, wounds.
- Further progression of the pathological process leads to the replacement of scaly plaques large size, thickening, roughness of the skin.
- Typical symptoms of psoriasis is the exfoliation of the epithelial cells of the scalp, dandruff.
- Over time, the scales increase in size, thicken, and start to look like the white flakes.
- The skin is covered with large, red, scaly plaques, intensifies the itching. - Itching, irritation causes legs to hurt, because aggravation of process and the further progression of the disease.
- There was a significant decrease in the skin's elasticity, the end can be easily damaged.
- Further progression of the psoriasis is more severe symptoms: the active exfoliation of the formed the head-bone, plaques ends with the appearance of grayish scales, which gradually spread throughout the skin, under the hair.
- The treatment of lack of lead to the spread of the process over the line of the hair growth.
The treatment of the disease
The treatment of psoriasis on the scalp is applied a complex of measures, including the following:
- a common treatment;
- topical treatment;
- the Spa treatment.
The point is the general medical treatment of psoriasis is the head of the appointment of the following medicines:
- it means that non-specific immunotherapy: pirogenala, ATP, aloe, etc.;
- vitamin complexes;
- aromatic retinoids;
- solution gemodeza infusion injection;
- calcareous autologous blood.
Inclusion in the treatment of corticosteroids, cytotoxic drugs it is advisable to severe psoriasis is a significant expression of the symptoms on the scalp. To use them, you must be very careful: this may trigger worsening of the disease.
The psoriasis treatment antibiotics is possible only in the case of secondary infection of the scalp.
Preparations and preparations for the local treatment
The medications for the treatment of local manifestations of psoriasis used
- agens ointments;
- glucocorticoid ointments — prescribed only in severe course of disease is.
Effective tool for the local treatment of drugs, which are the concentrated acids. Available in the form of a solution, which should be treated in the affected areas of the scalp.
For the treatment of psoriasis is the head of this group of drugs, of course, impossible. Psychotropic drugs are used to:
- reduces or eliminates related illness depression, increased anxiety, social phobia;
- to increase the stability of the patient to the stress;
- reduce the frequency and severe exacerbations of the disease in the background, nervous tension;
- improves the quality of sleep;
- reduce itching (one of the preparations further anti histamine effect).
Psoriasis use the following tools:
The use of these drugs in the treatment of psoriasis is associated with risk of exacerbation of the disease, including a high probability that the developing States did not stop the traditional medicine against psoriasis. In particular, it relates serotonergic antidepressants. Antipsychotics often provoke an increase of the growth hormone, prolactin in the blood, and this leads to greater severity of symptoms of psoriasis.
Is it possible to cure psoriasis on the head with a shampoo? As a general rule, the use of even a very effective shampoo is not enough. However, the advanced medical resources is a complex therapy is essential for treatment success.
The scalp psoriasis can be treated with the following types of shampoos:
- shampoos, ketoconazole;
Physical therapy, other treatments
The treatment of psoriasis, the head of the following activities:
- PUVA treatment;
- ultra-violet irradiation;
- irradiation of the erbium laser;
The advice of traditional medicine
How to cure psoriasis on the head the traditional recipes? As an independent means that is not effective. But also, the domestic recipes psoriasis treatment on the scalp is quite effective.
300 grams per plant celandine mince, the resulting mass squeeze the juice. Add 30 ml of dry red wine. Moisten the affected areas of the scalp for this mixture. Leave for at least 15 minutes, then thoroughly rinse.
Lubricate the scalp alcohol tincture of celandine. To a quarter Cup of dry grass pour half a liter of alcohol, leave for a few hours. This is a folk remedy for psoriasis is a strong effect, can cause skin irritation. The appearance of discomfort washed neutral means conditioner chamomile infusion.
Tincture, prepared according to young, the sunflower, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, prevents further bacteria growth. The following is recommended as a folk medicine remedy suitable for the treatment of psoriasis, accompanied by an infectious lesions on the hairy part of the scalp.
Two baskets of sunflower it is necessary to thoroughly wash and finely chop, pour 100 ml of white wine. Cover the pan with lid the 48 hours, after which it squeeze the juice. It should be used as a compress. It is also recommended to only lubricate the skin with sunflower tincture.
The recipe is 4
Mix the vaseline or light grease (300 g) of the two proteins in the eggs, add a spoonful of white honey, a spoonful of ground herbs celandine. The smear ointment on the affected skin.
Psoriasis on the head can be cured using home the stems of wild rose. Dried branches should be burned, gather the ash in a clean container, mix equal amount of vaseline to use as an ointment. As a general rule, the daily application of the effect appears after week. Because this drug lead to rapid contamination of hair, they are encouraged each day to wash with soap or a special shampoo.
Treatment folk remedies is also associated with the use of infusions, decoction, internal revenue.
One of the most effective recipes against psoriasis on the head — the infusion of Sambucus nigra. This should be consumed, 1/2 Cup (preferably after meals — an hour). Prepare the device as follows: pour a spoonful of elderberry flower 450 ml of boiling water, insist half an hour.
Sufficiently effective treatment for psoriasis of the head is recommended in the folk medicine collection:
- the root of elecampane;
- the black elderberry flowers;
- leaves blueberries;
- horsetail (herb);
- calamus root;
- St. John's wort;
- the celandine.
All ingredients are mixed in equal proportions. A dessert spoon of the mixture brew 250 ml of water. You need to make ½ Cup.
Mix a spoon of honey to the egg whites and a small amount of baby shampoo. Apply on the affected areas, leave quarter-hour, wash it off.
The preventive measures to prevent recurrence of the disease psoriasis:
- compliance with the rules of personal hygiene.
- Smoking cessation;
- exclusion alcoholic beverages;
- prevention of stressful situations;
- regulation of the mode work, the other;
- following a special diet.
Diet the psoriasis is very important. You need to:
- to limit the fats, carbohydrates, sugars;
- task fried;
- to avoid spicy, spices, marinades, canned foods, spices – everything that affects the mucous membrane of the stomach, bowel irritation leads to clogging of the body.