Psoriasis refers to diseases, dermatological nature, which is difficult to handle, especially if we are talking about the later stages of the disease. The timely diagnosis of the disease it is important to recognize that the psoriasis at the initial stage. Quick answer to the problem, and start the timely treatment of the disease, you can, in many cases, prevent complications of the disease in the future.
How does the psoriasis at the initial stage
The skin often appear on the rash, of a different nature. The rash can occur due to allergic reactions, damage to the skin, but there are certain symptoms of a warning for all human beings. These are the following:
- The development of a vivid red or pink stains on the borders. If the precipitate appeared due to damage to the skin, for example, after bruises, burns, immediately make an appointment with a dermatologist.
- Spots are starting to peel and itch. These signs probably indicate that the development of psoriasis.
- Itching is not always specific to the disease, so even with the usual red spots on the body, because the doctor's looking for help.
The initial stage of the pathology is characterized by the appearance of lesions of a small diameter. When the disease is in the form of drops, the diameter of plaques the size of a match head. Psoriasis vulgaris is accompanied by papules, larger. The spots reach a diameter of the coin 5 cents, fast, merge with each other.
Special attention should be paid to the colour and nature of peeling. The psoriasis, the dead skin may have silvery or brownish tint. When you try to scrape off the scales in most cases, the peeling is enhanced.
Understanding, how does the beginning of psoriasis, consider this phenomenon, when the disease, such as arthritis triad. The triad is a series of symptoms, which are likely to indicate the presence of psoriasis in humans. The main symptoms are the following 3 stages:
- Stearic acid scene - the appearance of the page, no matter how good a silvery or whitish scales. When you remove the peeling is enhanced. This phenomenon is due to the similarity in appearance Stearin.
- Terminal movie - after the removal of scaly skin underneath is located a smooth, thin surface, called a terminal film. The skin, this place is very thin, easily damaged.
- Bloody Rosa - the bleeding appears when the film is damaged. Often slight bleeding, the drops on the edges of the spots.
The initial stage of the disease lasts from several days to several weeks. Work-in-progress pathology is rapidly evolving, plaques increase in number, the rash affects large areas.
The disease prevention it is important to seek professional medical help in the first stages of the pathology.
How does the psoriasis in the head
Many people do not understand how it works psoriasis on the head? In the initial stages of the psoriasis scalp appears in the form of mild exfoliating the scalp and on the scalp. Over time, the peeling will be stronger, display the characteristics of the disease rash, which may itch as it brings the patient significant discomfort. The dermis in the affected areas of the compressed pain. The hair doesn't fall out, as the lesion affects only the upper layers of the epidermis, not affecting the hair follicles.
Psoriasis of the scalp often accompanied by complications such as the accession of bacterial or fungal infection. This condition requires immediate medical treatment, since often serious health problems.
It looks like psoriasis the body
The nature of arthritis lesions depends on the disease type. Plaques most often appear in areas of friction skin. These are areas like elbows, knees, palms, feet, groin, armpits. Consider the typical symptoms of certain diseases:
- Teardrop psoriasis is accompanied by the appearance of spots, small diameter, similar in appearance, drop. This type of disease is not always characteristic of the flaking, itching.
- Tabula is the most common type of pathology that is accompanied by the appearance of the skin, the spots are quite large in size, or fast, merge with each other.
- Pustular severe form of the disease, which is characterized by the appearance of plaques full of purulent exudo. Pustular forms requiring immediate treatment, as it carries a greater risk of developing erythroderma psoriatic arthritis.
- erythroderma psoriatic arthritis, an extremely dangerous condition resulting from incorrect or early treatment of other forms of pathology. While the psoriasis spots hiding large areas of the skin. Erythroderma often cause serious consequences, even death.
- Psoriasis of the nail - the external manifestations of pathology very similar to that of nail fungus. In this case, the nail plate is distorted, compressed, loses natural Light. Often there is a loss of the nails.
There are atypical forms of psoriasis. If the symptoms of the disease very difficult to diagnose, even for an experienced specialist. Do not attempt to diagnose at home.
How does the psoriasis of the hands
Psoriasis on the hands also depends on the form of the pathology. Most of the spots occur on the palms, between the fingers. In order not to confuse psoriasis, other skin problems, it is essential that an appointment with a dermatologist.
How does psoriasis on the legs
Most commonly, rash on legs they appear in the form of small papules that occur on the foot, the knee. Plaque quickly spread on the surface of the foot. Foot, knee, not only the localization of the plaques. The rash can occur anywhere.
How it works psoriasis on the face
Often, the disease affects the person's face. Plaques appear on the forehead, chin, the face, the eyelids, in the region of the nasolabial folds and even the mouth.
Spots have one or more forms of the plaques depends on the type of pathology. Often psoriasis of the face, the result of a lesion of the scalp. The psoriasis, the face is a very unpleasant as this is the part of the body is constantly be viewed.
It looks like Palmar-plantar psoriasis
Palmar-plantar psoriasis is one of the most common form of the pathology, like the palms, feet lend themselves to continuous friction and frequent mechanical damage. The typical symptoms of this type is a process in which the skin becomes more rough, the blisters, peeling. Many patients do not I was in a hurry to the doctor, considering the condition of the skin is normal, because of work.
The complexity of Palmar-plantar psoriasis due to frequent damage to the plaques in which the skin cracked, bleeding often involves a bacterial infection.
In order to prevent such complications, it is very important to begin treatment of the disease.
It looks like the psoriasis in children
In children psoriasis is quite rare. Rashes in children are often confused covered in a rash or other dermatitis. To diagnose the presence of pathology, the children are exceptionally qualified people, because the kids psoriasis often occurs in atypical form.
Psoriasis in children can occur at any age. Plaques appear in the same location as the adults, but not always accompanied by flaking, itching. Rarely acting in children psoriasis of the scalp. According to the statistics of this type, the child is developing after 10 years.
In order to prevent complications of the disease, you need to show the child to the doctor, when even minor lesions of the body.
The treatment of psoriasis
The treatment of the disease all depends on what type of pathology, as well as the flow. In the initial stages, the patient is often applied to funds in the form of ointments, designed for topical application. In most cases, the use of the following drugs:
- for more information, ointment;
- zinc paste;
- ointment on the basis of solido;
- tar ointment.
Acute course of disease is, and to lose a significant section of the dermis, doctors pills the hormonal basis.
Particularly important in the treatment of physical therapy. The popular methods of physiotherapy treatment are the following:
- Electro sleep.
- Ultra-violet irradiation.
- PUVA treatment.
- X-ray treatments.
- Magneto therapy.
- The laser treatment.
- Diadynamic therapy.
- Selective treatment.
Good effect in the treatment pathology gives in the mud, stay in the conditions of sanatorium.
Psoriasis is a serious disease, which requires that the competent and timely treatment. Unfortunately, today is not open to the methods completely save people from the disease. In order to achieve a stable remission according to the possible combinations of several therapeutic measures, as well as a healthy lifestyle. Attentive to the health, as well as the fulfilment of the doctor's instructions will keep your skin in good condition, so you can avoid the many negative consequences in the future.